Healthy Media Infinite Creativity
To enhance the public's understanding of the "Control of Obscene and Indecent Articles Ordinance" (Cap. 390)
To encourage youngsters to stay away from obscene and indecent materials and violent electronic games through design activities
Inspire Education Association
Please contact Mr CHU at 3489 2220.
Primary School Group
Secondary School Group
The contest offers champion, 1st and 2nd runner-up, "Best Director", "Best Performer" and " Best Post-Production" awards to primary school and secondary school groups.
The Prize for each award shall include a trophy and gift coupon of the same value as listed below:
1st Runner-Up: HK$2,000
2nd Runner-Up: HK$1,500
Best Director (Individual Award): HK$1,000
Best Performer (Individual Award (3 in each group)): HK$1,000
Best Post-Production (Group Award): HK$1,000
Contest Theme: Healthy Media Infinite Creativity
Content of Video: To promote healthy culture by encouraging youngsters to watch and create healthy and wholesome videos and stay away from inappropriate content and objectionable information.
1. Length of video is restricted to 3 to 5 minutes, in Cantonese, Mandarin or English
2. Text, images or cross-media elements may be included in the videos
3. Output format should be in 1080p and mp4
4. Obscene or indecent content is prohibited in the works
5. All entries must be the original works of the contestants, and have never been published before or submitted to other contests
6. All participants are required to ensure that their works would not infringe any rights of intellectual property of any other persons
• All entries must be the original works of the contestants, and have never been published before or submitted to other contests.
• Obscene or indecent content is prohibited in the works.
• All participants are required to ensure that their works would not infringe any rights of intellectual property of any other persons.
• OFNAA has the right to use any video entries submitted by the contestants for non-profit-making uses. Also, OFNAA has the authority to revise, translate, edit, use, duplicate or distribute wholly or partly the content of the video entries submitted by the contestants without obtaining their prior consent.
• All participants must agree to transfer absolutely to OFNAA all the intellectual property rights subsisting in the videos created for the purpose of joining the contest at no cost.
• All activities related to the contest (including but not limited to the "Video Production Workshop") are designed for contestants only. Students enrolling in the activities agreed to enroll to the contest and have to submit a video for participating in the contest.
• The results of the contest will be decided by an independent adjudication panel, whose decision shall be final.
• Results will be announced at the Prize Presentation Ceremony or on the organiser's website.
• The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any contestants who have violated the rules of the contest.
• Participants are not allowed to upload any content, which violates the law of HKSAR, in the submitted entries.
• The organiser reserves the right not to accept any entries which violate the rules of the contest.
• The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations of the contest without prior notification.
50% Content - Message on promoting healthy video
30% Creativity and innovation of idea - Creative concept and representation
10% Impact and retention - Impression on the public
10% Technical skills on artistic aspect - Cinematography, sound, music and visual effects
All entries will be reviewed by an independent adjudication panel.
|9 February 2024
|Video Production Workshop
|Deadline for Submission
|30 April 2024
|May to June 2024
• Briefing of COIAO
• Sharing by professional tutors on the three key steps of short video production to equip participants with media skills needed in the new generation
• Three-hours face to face workshop (total 9 hours for 3 sessions)
Date: 9 March 2024
Date: 16 March 2024
Date: 23 March 2024
|• Briefing of COIAO
• Workflow of video production
• Content creation
• Script writing
|• Storyboard creation
• Professional sharing session
• Basic cinematography techniques
• Basic audio techniques
|• Basic operation of video editing
• Incidental music application
• Basic effects application
• Subtitle production
(Note: Class content is subject to change according to the lesson progress.)
Each school can nominate 5 students for the contest. A limited quota will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free of charge