- Participants may join in any or two competitions. Each participant can submit one entry form only.
- The theme for the Slogan Competition is「網絡世界任你行，選擇資訊須留神」(Chinese Only).
- All entries must be the participants' original works, which have never been published.
- For the Colouring Competition, please use the picture on the back of entry form. There is no restriction on the use of colouring materials.
- For the Slogan Competition, please use the space provided in the entry form. No more than 30 words shall be used, excluding punctuation marks.
- Each participant may choose to submit his / her entry in person or by mail to the Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration on or before 31 January 2024.
- Participants have to provide complete and correct personal particulars or they may be disqualified.
- Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration (OFNAA) has the right to use the entries for non-profit-making purposes, as well as the authority to revise, translate, edit, use, duplicate or distribute wholly or partly the contents of the entries without obtaining the participants' prior consent or paying any fees to them.
- Participants must agree to unconditionally assign and transfer to OFNAA any intellectual property rights subsisting in the entries submitted for the contest. OFNAA will not return the entries to the participants.
The prizes for each competition are as follows:
- Champion – A trophy and a book coupon worth HK$1,000
- First runner-up – A trophy and a book coupon worth HK$700
- Second runner-up – A trophy and a book coupon worth HK$500
- Outstanding / Distinguished prizes – A certificate / souvenir
Please contact Ms Yu at 3847 7705
Download Application Form (Chinese only)