- Participants may join in any or two competitions. Each participant can submit one entry form only.
- The theme for the Slogan Competition is "Enjoy healthy internet browsing, reject objectionable information".
- All entries must be the participants’ original works, which have never been published.
- For the Colouring Competition, please use the picture on the back of entry form. There is no restriction on the use of colouring materials.
- For the Slogan Competition, please use the space provided in the entry form. No more than 30 words shall be used, excluding punctuation marks.
- Each participant may choose to submit his / her entry in person or by mail to the Office for Film, Newspaper and Article Administration on or before 31 January 2021.
- Participants have to provide complete and correct personal particulars or they may be disqualified.
The prizes for each part of the Competition are as follows:
- Champion – A trophy and a book coupon worth HK$1,000
- First runner-up – A trophy and a book coupon worth HK$700
- Second runner-up – A trophy and a book coupon worth HK$500
- Outstanding / Distinguished prizes – A certificate / souvenir
Please contact Ms Chung at 2594 5861
Download Application Form (Chinese only)