Create a New Realm of Comics ‧ Choose Information with Care
- To enhance the public's understanding of the Control of Obscene and Indecent Articles Ordinance (Cap. 390)
- To encourage youngsters to stay away from obscene and indecent materials and violent electronic games through comic drawing.
- Primary School (Individual)
- Secondary School (Individual)
- Primary School (Group)
- Secondary School (Group)
Each individual group will have a champion, a first runner-up, a second runner-up and five merits award winners. An award will be given to the school with the highest number of participants in each group.
Each group competition will have a champion, a first runner-up, a second runner-up, the most creative and the best technique winners.
- All entries must contain four panels of cartoons either in the form of manuscripts or computer printouts.
- All entries must be the participants’ original works, which have never been published.
- Manuscripts must be drawn on white A4 drawing paper. There are no limitations on drawing tools.
- Computer-aided drawings must be in JPEG or PNG format with at least 300 dpi and a measurement of 29.7 cm x 21 cm (i.e. A4 size).
- Entries may contain words and captions in Chinese or English for illustration.
- Please refer to https://m21.hk/hcsc/2021/rules.php?language=eng for rules and regulations.
- 40% Content – Promotion of the theme of the Contest
- 20% Creativity and originality
- 20% Drawing techniques
- 20% Composition and visual impact
Enrolment and submission: From now to 31 August 2021 (Tuesday)